- Why Start Postpartum Exercise Right Away?
- How Pregnancy & Childbirth Affects Your Pelvic Floor
- Do You Have Diastasis Recti? (What it Looks Like & How to Tell if You Have it)
- Exercises to Avoid Immediately Post-Partum
- The Pelvic Floor & How to Find it (Video 5m06s)
- Your First Step to Rehab: Abdominal Canister Breathing (A How-To)
- Printable PDF Guide to Abdominal Canister Breathing (How Many, and How Often!)
- PRACTICE: Postpartum Yoga Flow Practice (10 min)
- PRACTICE: Postpartum Yoga Flow Practice Guide PDF (10 Minute Practice)
- PRACTICE: The Abdominal Canister Practice Video (20min44s)
"This was INCREDIBLE mamas!! I did the 20-minute ab workout before Pilates. My workout was so different and extremely challenging because I was more connected to my core. Thank you!!" — xo Chef Carla Contreras
"This was INCREDIBLE mamas!! I did the 20-minute ab workout before Pilates. My workout was so different and extremely challenging because I was more connected to my core. Thank you!!" — xo Chef Carla ContrerasRead Less
Kendra Fitzgerald is a Prenatal & Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Yoga Teacher, and a mother of 2 boys. Her years of experience with and curiosity about the human body have informed Kendra's method of training, which focuses on alignment, proper form and corrective exercise to help her clients live pain free. Kendra is most well known for melding her clinical expertise with creativity and a lighthearted perspective. At the end of the day, she understands that her clients are real people with real lives, it is her job to help them tune into the power of their own bodies.