You want to eat more vegetables (with every meal if possible!) that taste great.
You want to replace your pretzel and comfort food snack cravings with delicious nutritious snacks your kids will eat too.
You want to eat a healthy amount of fiber from fruits and veggies each day to ward off constipation and bloat--and maintain a healthy weight.
You thrive on VARIETY and limited preparation using easy-to-find ingredients.
You want to save TIME and MONEY! You want ideas about what to cook, when and what to buy at the grocery store so your kitchen is stocked for easy, clean-eating success!
Devoted Mamas has partnered with a team of nutritionists to assemble healthy, clean, mostly- or completely-plant-based, inspiring (and EASY!) meal plans and recipe collections to boost both your PROGRESS and EASE during early motherhood.
Weekly and Monthly Meal Plans include:
- A streamlined meal plan with pictures for each awesome breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. All you need to do is follow along.
- Each week's plan comes with an itemized grocery list. You can easily add items or check off the ones you already have and hand the list to anyone who might be shopping for you. You'll save time and money when shopping and feel confident you are stocking your kitchen with healthy food!
- Each meal plan includes a handy prep guide. They outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so you will never feel unorganized or overwhelmed.
Please Note: While we believe eating fresh, clean, and wholesome meals made at home are key to a healthy pregnancy and postpartum, and we love sharing delicious and easy recipes with each other (and with you), we are not nutritionists or dietitians. The meal plans, programs and recipe collections assembled by Devoted Mamas for our members have been created by nutritionists and dietitians. However, these programs as laid out here have not been customized to address your personalized needs. These programs, meal plans and recipe collections are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical or nutritional care. Please consult your doctor and/or nutritionist for personalized dietary guidance.
- Welcome! An invitation to share your input
- ❄️ 10 Winter Pick-Me-Up Snacks ❄️
- Easy & Nutritious Fall/Winter Breakfasts
- Clean & Nutritious Fall/Winter Lunches
- Festive Non-Alcoholic Drinks Collection
- 🌟One-Pan🌟 Meal Program - 🌱 Plant Based (7-day plan)
- 🌟One-Pan🌟 Meal Program - Omnivore (7-day plan)
- Postpartum Make-Ahead Meals (7-day plan)
- Plant-based Nutrient Support for Healthy Bones and Muscle Tissue Healing (7-day plan)
- Freezer Meal & Snacks Program (7-day plan)
- Plant-Based High Protein Program (7-day plan)
- 21-day Reset Plan (Week 1 of 3)
- 21-day Reset Plan (Week 2 of 3)
- 21-day Reset Plan (Week 3 of 3)
"Thank you! I've been loving the breakfast foods so I look forward to this and really appreciate that it's plant-based.
After my first baby I was more concerned with weight loss and thought about food not so much as helping to restore wholeness after pregnancy and childbirth but as a way to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants as quickly as possible.
This time I'm thinking more about food the way that you're describing, and honestly, I'm the same size 5 months postpartum as I was the first time around, but I am way more in touch with the reasons why I'm eating what I am, and trying to be more conscious about the nutritious value of those foods (not just their caloric value), especially when it comes to snacks.
Because I am still nursing I have periods of being SO hungry, and at those points being deliberate about what I eat is really hard, but really important, because you can't nourish yourself and nurse a baby if you're fueling with pretzels.
In terms of specific recipes, the warm smoothie was a revelation (I've been enjoying the smoothies overall) and my daughter and I made the no-bake pumpkin bars, which was a great snack for her and also a good activity for the two of us. Thank you!" -Rachel