[Newborn Mama] Postpartum Sacred Window: Essential Practices for Weeks 1- 6
LIVE classes with Kendra Fitzgerald, PCES, TBMM-CES, CPT, CYT and Nicole Coons, CYT/CPYT, PCES. Get a personalized practice for your level of fitness by attending live virtual classes from your computer or tablet. **See Schedule Below.**
Unlimited replays of the live classes and all classes in the library.
Pre-recorded videos, 10 - 30 minutes long, to take you through routines for when you're feeling ready for an active workout, in need of some rest-inducing stretching, or looking for specific pain relief.
An in-course discussion board where you can ask Nicole and Kendra questions and connect with other mothers who are taking the classes with you.
BONUS: Unlimited access to the Foodie Mama Club - Clean life meal plans and recipe collections so you can eat healthy every day with greater ease and joy.
- You've just had your baby and feel like there are things you could be doing in the first 6 weeks to keep your muscles lovingly awake without depleting your energy while your body heals from birth. (Hint: You're Right!)
- You’re longing for real-time connection with others at the same stage of motherhood. Postpartum can feel so lonely!
- You’re craving consistency in a weekly fitness routine, and you know that having LIVE accountability for showing up is key for you.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by all the fitness options out there, and want some peace of mind by focusing your attention on one well-rounded hub for mind, body and spirit.
Kendra Fitzgerald is a Prenatal & Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Yoga Teacher, and a mother of 2 boys. Her years of experience with and curiosity about the human body have informed Kendra's method of training, which focuses on alignment, proper form and corrective exercise to help her clients live pain free. Kendra is most well known for melding her clinical expertise with creativity and a lighthearted perspective. At the end of the day, she understands that her clients are real people with real lives, it is her job to help them tune into the power of their own bodies.
Nicole is a mom of two and an experienced yoga teacher and coach to women who want to feel vibrant and strong through pregnancy, postpartum and beyond. Guided by her lifelong passions for movement, mindfulness and personal growth, Nicole delivers transformative programs that address the whole woman—mental, physical, emotional and spiritual—to help release stress and anxiety, ease the aches and pains of pregnancy and postpartum, and cultivate strength and confidence for birth and motherhood. Presenting the teachings of Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, and Ayurvedic Self-care through her creative lens, she guides her students to deeper levels of awareness, appreciation, ease and love so they can restore their energy and strength sustainably.
- Tips & Equipment To Set Up Your Home Practice Area
- Week 1 Postpartum
- Week 2 Postpartum
- Week 3 Postpartum
- Week 4 Postpartum
- Start Before You Feel Ready - A Welcome Message From Kendra
- Join: LIVE Strength Training with Kendra - EVERY MONDAY - 1:15 pm ET (20 min)
- Wherever You Go There You Are - Welcome Message from Nicole
- Join: LIVE Postpartum Yoga Flow - TUESDAYS - 8:00pm ET (30 min)
- Join: LIVE Pre/Postnatal Yoga Class - THURSDAYS - 9:15 am ET (30 min)
- Join: LIVE Baby & Me Yoga - SATURDAYS at 9:30 am ET(60 min)
- Postpartum Strength Training - Lower Back Relief Workout: Glutes, hamstrings + core - (28 min) May 24
- Postpartum Strength Training - Core & More (33 min) May 3
- Postpartum Strength Training - Hip stability (20min) April 26
- Postpartum Strength Training - Full Body Strength (24 min) April 19
- Postpartum Strength Training - Fully Body (31min) April 12
- Postpartum Strength Training - Full Body Grounding Workout (27min) April 5
- Postpartum Strength Training - Trunk stability: hips + core + shoulders (26 min) March 29
- Postpartum Strength Training - Prep for Running (29min) March 15
- Postpartum Strength Training - Fully Body w Neck Release (31m) March 8
- Postpartum Strength Training - Glutes + Hamstrings (25min) March 1
- Postpartum Strength Training - Glutes & Hamstrings + Pelvic Floor Release (27 min) Feb 22
- Postpartum Strength Training - Full Body - (27 minutes) Feb 16th
- Postpartum Strength Training - Core + Safe Twisting (43 min)
- Postpartum Strength Training - Full Body Cardio (24 min) June 7
- Postpartum Yoga: Exploring All The Dimensions Before The New Moon (36 min) June 8
- Postpartum Yoga: Moon Salutation Flow (35 min) June 1
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga: Relief for Pubic Pain (41min) May 27
- Postpartum Yoga - Chest Opening Flow (28min) May 25
- Postpartum Yoga Well-Rounded Flow (29min) May 4
- Postpartum Yoga Flow - Side Body Length & Strength (31min) April 27
- Postpartum Yoga Flow - Single Leg Stability & Strength (31 min) April 20
- Postpartum Yoga Flow - Hips, Pelvic Floor & Adductors (29 min) April 13
- Postpartum Yoga - Grounded Hip Opening (30min) March 23
- Postpartum Yoga - Fully Body Practice (37min) March 16
- Postpartum Yoga - Flow & Let Go (32min) - March 9
- Postpartum Yoga Flow - Lower Body Stretch & Release (30min) - March 2
- Postpartum Yoga - Stretch & Strengthen Legs w/Hamstring Activation (34 min) - Feb 23
- Postpartum Yoga - Standing Full Body Flow with Guided Relaxation (29 min) - Feb16
- Postpartum Yoga - Gentle Flow To Release The Day (32 min) - Feb 2
- Postpartum Yoga - Hip Opening with Myofascial Release (39 min) - Jan 5
- Postpartum Yoga - Flow & Let Go with Seated Hip Releases (21 min) - Jan 26
- Postpartum Yoga - Grounding for Hips and Spinal Mobility (38 min) - Jan 12
- Postpartum Yoga - Side Body Expansion & Balance (30 min) - Jan 19
- Postpartum Yoga - Upper Body Twist, Stretch and Strengthen (30 min) - Dec 8
- Postpartum Yoga - Full Moon Flow to Balance High Energy Times (36 min) - Dec 29
- Postpartum Yoga - Healthy Digestion Floor Practice - (28 min) - Dec. 22
- Postpartum Yoga - Gentle Progression to Hip Opening (29 min) - Dec. 1
- Postpartum Yoga - Flow & Let Go (23 min) - Nov. 17
- Postpartum Yoga - Supple Spine, Vibrant Mama (35 min) - Nov. 24
- Postpartum Yoga - Pelvic Floor and Upper Back Release (30 min) - Dec. 15
- Postpartum Yoga - Evening Wind-down Floor Practice (33 Minutes) - Nov. 10
- Postpartum Yoga [Screen-free Practice!] Deepen Your Inward Listening Through Movement (33 min) - Nov. 3
- Postnatal Yoga - Sitting Too Much? Side and Front Body Opening Practice for Balance (32 min) - Oct. 27
- Postpartum Yoga - Open Up and Release the Day (30 min) - Oct 20
- Baby & Me - Vinyasa Flow for Strong Legs and Core - with modifications for diastasis (25min) May 1
- Baby & Me Yoga - Upper Back Strengthening + Twisting (35min) April 30
- Baby & Me Yoga - Intermediate Advanced Vinyasa for Mamas (37min) April 24
- Baby & Me Yoga Vinyasa Flow for Core Stability and Upper Body Strength (31min) April 23
- Baby & Me Yoga - Mama’s Practice - Cultivating Mobility, Spaciousness & Balance (35min) April 17
- Baby & Me Yoga - Energy Boosting & Balancing with Hip & Chest Openers (44 min) April 16
- Baby & Me Yoga - Flow & Let Go (48 min) April 10
- Baby & Me Yoga - Floor Practice for Tired and Achy Days (32min) April 9
- Baby & Me - Flow + Seated Postures for Grounding (46min) April 3
- Baby & Me - Flow + Standing Postures for Energy (47min) April 2
- Baby & Me Yoga - Open Upper Back & Happy Hips (39min) March 20
- Baby & Me Yoga - Well-Rounded Flow (47min) March 12
- Baby & Me Yoga - Squat & Hip Hinge - Release and Stabilize (29min) March 13
- Baby & Me Yoga - 6-8 months - Neck & Shoulders + Creative Flow - (42m) March 6
- Baby & Me Yoga - Practice for Weeks 4-6 Postpartum - (44m) Mar 5
- Baby & Me Yoga - For When Baby Wants to be Near but Not Held (48 min) Feb 27
- Yoga Practice for New Mamas - Upper Body, Back and Core (38 min) Feb 19
- Baby & Me Yoga - Upper Body Release (37 min) Feb 20
- Baby & Me Yoga - Getting Started Practice (39 min) Feb 13
- Prenatal/Postpartum CARDIO Full Body (28min) #1
- Prenatal/Postpartum Core + CARDIO (22min) #2
- Prenatal/Postpartum Upper Body CARDIO (15 min) #3
- Prenatal / Postpartum Full Body CARDIO Class #4 (16min)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Hips & Core (26m29s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Glutes + Deep Core (28m45s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Core + Arms (28m45s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Lower Leg Blast (27m25s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Full Body (31m04s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Low Impact Lower Body (all on the floor!) (26m01s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Pelvic Floor Release + TVA Activation (26m57s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Cardio Core + Lower Body (27m49s)
- Postpartum HIIT: Full Body Workout with Weights (32m24s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Jan 7th 2021 - Short 'n Sweet Cardio (16m48s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Jan 14 2021 Core + Hips (No Equipment & No Jumping!) (24m32s)
- Postpartum LIIT Workout - (Low Intensity Interval Training) Elongating and Strengthening Jan 21, 2021 (21m28s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Full Body Plyometrics (17m38s)
- 8 Minute - Ab Workout for the Deep Core
- 16 Minute - Deep Core Workout (without crunches!)
- 16 Minute - Shoulder Stabilizing Workout
- 20 Minute - Hip Balancing + Glute Strengthening Workout
- 24 Minute - Hip + Deep Core Strength workout
- 25 Minute - Hip Strengthening Workout for Runners
- 26 Minute - Hip Mobility + Lower Back Release
- 36 Minute - Core Class: Opening the Hips and Back for Better Core Connection
What props do I need for classes?
While props and equipment can make your classes and practices more comfortable, the classes we offer do not require props/equipment. If you are looking to set yourself up with a few things, a yoga mat, a pair of yoga blocks, a blanket, and a set of weights (3, 5,10, and 15 pounds) are a great place to start. We are happy to recommend some options once you are enrolled.
How does Membership work?
After your 1-week FREE trial, membership is $79/month. Once your membership activates, you gain access to ALL of our Clubs - Prenatal Club, Birth Club, Fit Mama Club and Foodie Mama club - all included with your $79 monthly subscription. If you need to cancel, unsubscribe before your next renewal date. You will enjoy full access to the Clubs through the end of your paid month.
Have more questions?
DM us on Instagram @Devotedmamas or email us at concierge (at) devotedmamas (dot) com.