[Newborn Mama] Postpartum Sacred Window: Essential Practices for Weeks 1- 6
LIVE classes with Kendra Fitzgerald, PCES, TBMM-CES, CPT, CYT and Nicole Coons, CYT/CPYT, PCES. Get a personalized practice for your level of fitness by attending live virtual classes from your computer or tablet.
Unlimited replays of the live classes and all classes in the library.
Pre-recorded videos, 10 - 30 minutes long, to take you through routines for when you're feeling ready for an active workout, in need of some rest-inducing stretching, or looking for specific pain relief.
Mood-boosting meditations, visualizations and breathing practices for calming anxiety, improving sleep and boosting your mindset.
BONUS: Clean life meal plans and recipe collections so you can eat healthy every day with greater ease and joy.
An in-course discussion group where you can ask Nicole and Kendra questions and connect with other mothers who are taking the classes with you.
- You've just had your baby and feel like there are things you could be doing in the first 6 weeks to keep your muscles lovingly awake without depleting your energy while your body heals from birth. (Hint: You're Right!)
- You’ve completed at least one round of the Postpartum Repair & Restore course and feel ready to add in more intensity and variety to your weekly routine.
- You’re craving consistency in a weekly fitness routine, and you know that having LIVE accountability for showing up is key for you.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by all the fitness options out there, and want some peace of mind by focusing your attention on one well-rounded hub for mind, body and spirit.
Kendra Fitzgerald is a Prenatal & Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Yoga Teacher, and a mother of 2 boys. Her years of experience with and curiosity about the human body have informed Kendra's method of training, which focuses on alignment, proper form and corrective exercise to help her clients live pain free. Kendra is most well known for melding her clinical expertise with creativity and a lighthearted perspective. At the end of the day, she understands that her clients are real people with real lives, it is her job to help them tune into the power of their own bodies.
Nicole is a mom of two and an experienced yoga teacher and coach to women who want to feel vibrant and strong through pregnancy, postpartum and beyond. Guided by her lifelong passions for movement, mindfulness and personal growth, Nicole delivers transformative programs that address the whole woman—mental, physical, emotional and spiritual—to help release stress and anxiety, ease the aches and pains of pregnancy and postpartum, and cultivate strength and confidence for birth and motherhood. Presenting the teachings of Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, and Ayurvedic Self-care through her creative lens, she guides her students to deeper levels of awareness, appreciation, ease and love so they can restore their energy and strength sustainably.
- Tips & Equipment To Set Up Your Home Practice Area
- Week 1 Postpartum
- Wherever You Go There You Are - Welcome Message from Nicole
- Postpartum Yoga Flow LIVE (8:00pm - 8:30pm ET) - Nov. 17
- Postpartum Yoga Flow LIVE (8:00pm - 8:30pm ET) - Nov 24
- Start Before You Feel Ready - A Welcome Message From Kendra
- Postpartum HIIT Workout with Kendra - December 3rd // 2:30pm
- Postpartum HIIT Workout with Kendra - December 10th // 2:30pm
- Postpartum HIIT Workout Nov 26th // No live class - Recording will be posted!
- Postpartum Yoga - Evening Wind-down Floor Practice (33 Minutes)
- Postpartum Yoga (30 min) Open Up and Release the Day
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Hips & Core (26m29s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Glutes + Deep Core (28m45s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Core + Arms (28m45s)
- Postpartum HIIT Workout: Lower Leg Blast (27m25s)
- 8 Minute - Ab Workout for the Deep Core
- 16 Minute - Deep Core Workout (without crunches!)
- 16 Minute - Shoulder Stabilizing Workout
- 20 Minute - Hip Balancing + Glute Strengthening Workout
- 24 Minute - Hip + Deep Core Strength workout
- 25 Minute - Hip Strengthening Workout for Runners
- 26 Minute - Hip Mobility + Lower Back Release
- November: Easy & Healthy Breakfasts to Get You Through The Holidays
- December: Share Your Input!
What props do I need for classes?
While props and equipment can make your classes and practices more comfortable, the classes we offer do not require props/equipment. If you are looking to set yourself up with a few things, a yoga mat, a pair of yoga blocks, a blanket, and a set of weights (3, 5,10, and 15 pounds) are a great place to start. We are happy to recommend some options once you are enrolled.
How do I get the Black Friday special?
Now through Monday, November 30th at 10pm ET you can save $240 off Annual Membership in the Fit Mama Club. You can choose to pay in one payment or two payments. If you select two payments, the $240 discount will be applied to the first payment. Use code STRONGMAMA and click "Apply" at checkout.
Have more questions?
DM us on Instagram @Devotedmamas or email us at concierge (at) devotedmamas (dot) com.